Perforated window film
Custom perforated window film. Design it yourself. Apply it yourself. Quick and easily design your own perforated frosted window film, with our online designer. Cut-to-size and easy to apply. Unique perforated window film to perfectly fit your windows and business/personal needs.
Your own custom printed perforated window film will perfectly fit with your business needs (office, shop, restaurant, store, etc.) and/or personal needs (home, front door, living room, kitchen, nursery, bedrooms, etc.). Add your own advertising/branding, design, name, logo, street number, images, quote’s, lettering, family crests, etc.. to your personalised perforated window film, to design and create your custom perforated window film with print.
1. Enter the required dimensions
2. Design it Yourself
3. Apply it Yourself
Design it yourself. Design it to perfectly fit with your house, business, architecture, brand and/or corporate image. Our made to measure printed perforated window film solution are made of high quality vinyl and will arrive pre-assembled in a sturdy box. Cut-to-size, with application-tape on top, ready for application, no additional work is required.
Apply it yourself. Due to the high quality and bubble free characteristics of our films, it is easy to apply yourself. Our window films can be applied to both the inside and outside of the window. Perforated window film is usually applied to the inside. Watch our informative instruction films to quickly learn how to apply your perforated window film yourself.
If you are looking for a large number of (promotional) two-way vision window films or for cut-to-shape perforated window films. Contact us directly by email. With your wishes, number of pieces required and window film dimensions/shapes.
A. Design it Yourself. Custom perforated window film
Design your own custom perforated frosted window film. To fit your personal and/or business needs. Upload your own design and/or use our online designer to design one yourself.
Simply use our online design software to design your own unique/personalised perforated window film. Or use your own software. For example Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Coral DRAW or the opensource software-package Inkscape, and subsequently upload your design in our online designer.
Below you will find our online designer which you can use to design your own unique perforated window film with print. We advise you to use a PC/MAC or a tablet in landscape mode when using our online design software. Enter the required size in mm. We advise you to first read the instructions and watch our instruction video, on how to design your own custom perforated window film. These two, you will find below the online designer.
Designing custom perforated window film
- Measure the size of the window/glass. We advise you to subtract 10 mm from both the length and the height. For a good and easy fit. If the glass is 1000×1000 mm make your window film 990×990 mm.
- Enter this size of your window film, in millimetres, into the online designer, say 500 x 500 mm. Maximum size of a perforated window film is 1330 x 3500 mm or 3500 x 1330 mm. If you are looking for larger perforated window films. Please contact us directly by email.
- You can use the “add image” button to upload your own designs/images.
- More information about designing your own bespoke perforated window film using your own software, see here.
- Are you looking for a specific cut-to-shape design? Please contact us directly by email and attach your .ai/.eps/.pdf design.
- If you require non-western texts (Arabic, Mandarin, Sanskrit, etc.) please contact us by email with your design.
- Make sure you are using a recent version of a modern browser like (Chrome, Safari, FireFox or Edge) without add-ons/extentions/plug-ins, like ad-block, no-script or ghostery or proxies that block certain domains/images/scripts.
Instruction video – How to design two-way vision window film
Below you will find an instruction video on how to use our online designer in order to design your own custom two-way vision window film (perforated window film).
- Enter the required dimensions of the bespoke perforated film, in millimetres. For both the height and the width of the window film.
- Enter your texts. Re-position it at the required location. Change font size and/or change the font. In addition, you can change the colour of the font.
- You can add your own images to your custom printed perforated window vinyl using the “Add Image” button. In addition, if required, you can change the proportion of your image/design.
- You can use the “copy button” to copy texts/objects/layers. Or use the “text alignment” buttons to change the alignment of your texts.
- You can add additional texts with the “add text area” button.
- Add and rotate. Objects/layers and/or texts.
- And you can use the “trashcan icon” to delete a texts/object/layer from your custom printed two-way vision window film design.
- With the “copy button” you can copy objects, layers and texts.
- When one layer/object/text is in front of the other, you can move them forward and backward. Also handy when you are unable to select the layer you want because it is blocked by another layer.
- When you are finished with your custom perforated film, add it to your cart.
- Select your country and calculate the shipping costs. Enter your email address and your billing and shipping details. Select your payment method of choice and pay. Shipment will occur in 3 to 5 working-days after we receive your payment.
Below you see a number of photos of perforated frosted window film with and without an design.
You can add the following elements to your custom perforated window films:
Custom Perforated window vinyl
Custom perforated window film
Material Info Perforated window film
The two-way vision perforated frosted window film is water and weather resistant. This professional high quality film is a medium durability film. Due to the unique characteristics this film is easy to apply yourself without any bubbles.
The perforated window film itself blocks little to no light. In addition, it provides partial privacy. The perforated frosted window film is translucent but not transparent. Giving you both partial privacy and light. This material can be used to reduce the glare from the sun inside buildings and vehicles. Frosted perforated window films are generally applied on the inside of the window (indoors). These films can be cut-to-shape, i.e., non-rectangular if basic shapes (round, clouds, tree, etc.) contact us by email with your wishes.
Only apply the two-way vision window film on a flat and smooth glass surfaces.
Water- and weather-resistant
Easy to apply without bubbles
Suitable for insulated glazing
Provides partial privacy
Blocks little visible light
Eliminate glare from the sun
Blocks 50% of UV light
Easy to remove
Does not damage the glass
The perforated frosted window film is also know as the two-way vision window film. This perforated frosted window film differs in 4 ways from the one-way vision perforated window film. Only apply perforated frosted window film on a flat and smooth glass surfaces.
(1) With the one-way vision window film the material itself blocks light. With the two-way vision film (perforated frosted window film) the material itself is translucent (but not transparent).
(2) With the one-way vision window film the back of the material is black. The print is only visible on the front of the one-way vision perforated window film. The perforated frosted window film (i.e., two-way vision window film) shows the design/print/advertising on both sides of the material.
(3) The one way vision window film allows for greater privacy. The perforated frosted window film only partially blocks the view of people. Providing a little privacy but allowing the almost all light to pass through the material itself and the holes.
(4) The perforated frosted window film is generally applied on the inside, whereas one-way vision perforated window film is only applied on the outside of buildings/vehicles.
B. Apply it Yourself. Two-way vision perforated window film
How to apply bespoke perforated window film (i.e., two-way vision perforated frosted window film)? For the most complete and up-to-date instructions see this LINK.
Below you find instructions on how to apply your custom two-way vision window films. No water is needed.
- Make sure to not your bespoke two-way vision window film in direct sunlight, make sure the temperature of the two-way vision window film, the window it self and the surrounding air is -ideally- around 12 to 18 degrees Celsius. When the temperature is above 18 degrees we advise you to apply the two-way window film during the early mornings or after sundown.
- Read the instructions supplied with your custom perforated window film. Always keep your window film flat so that is does not bend/fold.
- Clean the window and window frame thoroughly. Remove paint, grease and other dirt. This is especially important when the bespoke perforated window vinyl is applied outside, due to the holes in the material. Otherwise you will get issues with adhesion over time.
- Also clean the surrounding area, like the window frame itself. If you are applying near the ceiling and/or the ground make sure they are also clean. Also be wear of flying insects.
- Use the supplied squeegee and card over the application-tape on the front of the perforated window film to further increase the binding between the two. Use a flat surface, like a table.
- Remove the backing paper. Carefully. Especially when your custom perforated window film has a non-rectangular shape.
- Apply the perforated window film with the application-tape to the window and position the window film at the preferred location.
- Use your supplied free squeegee. Start in the middle/centre of the perforated window film and move horizontal with overlapping movements towards the edge of the perforated window film. During which you hold the window film a couple centimetres (2 inches) above the window/mirror/surface itself.
- Allow the adhesive enough time to stick to the window. So that removing the application tape does not lift the perforated window vinyl from the surface/window/mirror. Remove the application tape after a couple of hours, 6 to 12 hours should be enough.
- If, when removing the application tape, you lift the two-way vision window vinyl from the window glass. Wait 24 to 48 hours before removing the application tape.
- The perforated window vinyl should be very easy to permanently remove for the first couple of years after application. When the material is warm (apply heat with a heatgun) it is easier to remove and will leave less adhesive/glue behind.
Due to the high quality characteristics of our bubble-free perforated frosted window film, our window films can be applied in almost every location, knowingly:
APPLY it Yourself
APPLY it Yourself
With our bespoke bubble-free two-way vision window vinyl, the window films from APPLY it Yourself provide you with numerous advantages, like:
APPLY it Yourself
A Unique Design
A Website Full of Usefull Ideas
Cut to Shape
Cut to Size
Do it Yourself (DIY) Design & Application
Easy Bubble Free Application
Easy to Follow Instructions
APPLY it Yourself
Easy to Remove
High Quality Perforated Window Film
Made to Measure
Numerous “How to Apply” Videos to Guide You
Unlimited Decorative Possibilities
Will arrive Pre-assembled, Ready for Installation
C. Photos of Perforated window film
Below you will find a number of photos of the perforated window film (the two-way vision window film). For more photos you can look here.